• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Suit for Slim

Vitreus

I picked up a Striker Hardwater suit the other day in a large. I'm 6'0" and about 180 lbs. I bought it at the ice show and I think I may have made a mistake. The chest seems to fit well, but the stomach area seems like it's made for frickin santa claus. I tightened up the drawstrings but it still doesn't look or feel right. The arm length is just right, but any shorter and it won't work, so I doubt I can drop down to a medium. Are there any suits out there that are more slim fitting, but still have the long arms and torso? Any help would be appreciated... I'm having serious buyers remorse.