• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

St. Nick!

itchmesir

Anyone else keeping tabs on The Voice and Minnesota's own.. Nicholas "The Feelin'" David Mrozinski? I have a feeling he's already won this show.. All the judges just bow down to him every time he performs.. This week he was called "A Legend" by one of the judges.. Nothing but high praises for him!

Rarely do I ever pay attention to these shows.. years back I watched a season of American Idol because I saw the audition with Taylor Hick and his harmonica... Called it that he'd make it all the way.. Other than that.. Never paid attention to any of them until I found out The Feelin' was gonna be on The Voice..

Absolutely talented musician.. Peep him out..

PS: I watch Nick's videos online to ignore all the other hacks.. I tried watching a full episode and could only make it 2min...

I don't watch the show regularly but I have tuned in more this year for this guy alone. VELVET voice. Man, he sounds like he has been recording for decades and just kills it every time. I am sucker for anything Minnesotan, so it's cool to see one of our own dominate this platform.

Wow, that guy has some serious pipes. I've pretty much lived by a personal rule that I should never, ever watch a show that Simon Cowell is associated with... but I might make an exception for this one.

Simon Cowell is associated with X Factor.. not The Voice

I found it interesting that Nick sang this entire song with Smokey Robinson and complimented him nicely and even sounded BETTER than he most of the time. Conversely, the girl that won sounded flat as usual when she tried to match vocals with The killers.

The contest was won because fans of Nick are too old to care enough to vote and are probably not big Itunes users.

The results prove that it is a popularity contest not a true test of talent (Oh the girl is kind of hot too which never hurts).

Nick is one of the most gifted singers I have ever heard. Unreal range of voice from Low to high and always on pitch.

Glad he is local. I plan on finding him in local bars if he still plays them.

I watched last night for the first time ever and thought that, although I couldnt hear him over the other 3 that well, I thought that whole Boys II Men arrangment was heads and tails better than that chick who won singing with Avril, they just sang the same exact notes, wasnt interesting at all.

Nick is one of the most gifted singers I have ever heard. Unreal range of voice from Low to high and always on pitch.

Glad he is local. I plan on finding him in local bars if he still plays them.

I doubt that he'll stop playing locally.. Though I won't be surprised if he ends up with a record deal either way.. Just look for him as Nick "The Feelin" Mrozinski.. or The Feelin' Band.. He played down here in Winona during Boats and Bluegrass this past fall when he was already in The Voice..

I think Nick's short coming was that every song he sang was decades out of range of the majority of people that were watching.. And he wasn't conforming to the norm of the pop genre like the girl and that aussie guy did.. He also just had a style that wasn't "mainstream" either.. maybe too bizarre for the average 12-15yo

Sometimes the show makes them sign contracts saying they cant perform, or if they do they have to pay NBC since "the show made them popular" or whatever. Reed Grim went through that after American Idol, he plays with a guy I know in Shoeless Revolution, they couldnt play for a year. Not sure of the exact details.

Sometimes the show makes them sign contracts saying they cant perform, or if they do they have to pay NBC since "the show made them popular" or whatever.

from a reliable source I had been told that Nick cannot perform for crowds larger than 300 for 3 months

Not sure why a guy like that with that much soul and original talent had to be part of that horrible mainstream garbage of a show. Of course he wasn't going to win.... of course the sexy hotty that sings pop country was going to.

I wish him the best and hope it was worth it for him.

My gal was into that show and wound up watching it a few times. I was also a fan of that one chick that got cut towards the end with the soft voice. She covered a few great songs and did them HER way. I respected that a lot. She did an amazing cover of The White Stripes Seven Nation Army that, in my opinion, won the competition.