• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Friday night while a couple buddies and I were out hunting we had a big flock of birds come over and only one had a decent shot so he took it and dropped 2 geese with 1 shot.
So I got to thinking What if this would happen if a person was by himself and he already had one in the bag, then dropped two in one shot? Do you leave one to rot? I just thought this would be an interesting question for discussion. How does that law about wanton waiste affect this?

Rip,
If it were me, I'd take the third home instead of leaving it. If I were stopped, I'd try to explain what happened and hope the CO is an understanding person. Chances are I'd get a ticket, but it would be better than letting it rot. But that's just me, you'd have to make your own decision.
>"////=<