• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Used Childrens Gear Resources

Xplorer

Does anyone know of any places to find listings of used childrens sledding gear??
I am specifically looking for a helmet and suit for my 2.5 year old. I'm also hoping to find a used toddler restraint/strap, the kind that an adult wears that straps the child to them in the front so that they can sit with them.
I am checking the hsolist type places, but wondered if there were any sledding specific places to check.
Thanks for any help.
Xplorer

You could try "the unique thrift store" They have several locations around the metro area.Colombia Heights,rice st in St.Paul,New Hope .these are for sure and there might be more that I'm not aware of.They have a ton of everything so give that a try.Metro