• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Buck tag full finally !!

broken line

He's not a giant but I'm happy. Got in stand this afternoon and saw a doe and two fawns nearly right away. 20 minutes later this buck walked by but stayed in the brush...tried grunting but he paid no attention and walked away. I was sure that would be the last of him. 4:30 rolls around, the fawns return, the doe is behind them and lo and behold, the buck was following her again. He provided me with a 17 yard broadside shot that took both lungs and heart, and I found him 60 yards away.

What an awesome night to be out and an awesome hunt. Looking forward to the day my little helper can go out with me.