• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ski skins?!?

01zr800

I bought some skins for my wifes sled and didn't bother to look if they would fit or not well they don't. They are for a ski-doo the color is purple, I will sell them for 15.00 made by sno-stuff band new. I am looking for a set of purple skins for a 93 polaris new or used, if any of you have a pair or know where to buy please let me know.

also forgot to mention that I have a brand new never worn (only tried it on) still in shipping plastic bag, Z1R drifterII jacket size large blue and black with reflective piping. Bough it from DK last spring out of the 2003 catalog PN 34-9766 it was 93.00 shipped. The wife wanted a leather "polaris" jacket so never even gave this one a chance. will let it go for 50.00 shipped to you. UPS ground. or wanta trade for????

I live near Mankato MN and the skins fit the following:
» Ski-Doo Formula 500 1997
» Ski-Doo Formula 500 1998
» Ski-Doo Formula 583 1997
» Ski-Doo Skandic 380 1995
» Ski-Doo Skandic 380 1996
» Ski-Doo Skandic 380 1997
» Ski-Doo Skandic 380 1998
» Ski-Doo Skandic 380 1999

01ZR800
Just to let you know that I was on hsolist last night and saw some ski skins on there.The way I found them was type in "polaris"in the search bar.On the bottom of the page click on "show all things for polaris".Do some looking there and after a page or two you should find some.Hope this helps you. Stubby1