• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for a mechanic - SW Metro

legendelite

check your chain adjustment. It could be loose. It is right infornt of the chaincase. you will need a 14 mm box end. loosen the jam nut and back it off a bit. Then turn the bolt in by hand. Taking off the drive bet and rocking the secondary clutch back and forth while you turn the bolt with give you the correct adjust ment. DO NOT TURN THE BOLT WITH A WRENCH!!! this will over tighten the chain and it will stetch prematurely and may break. If that doesn't work, the reverse is out of adjustment. All my specs for this are at work I will get back to you on this. Oh yeah What kind of 99 yamaha is it?

Sorry I don't know any techs down that way, but if you are willing to travel a bit My old service manager does side work. But he lives in forest lake. You can reach him at Waldoch Sports He is the service manager there. His name is Myron

Gear factory motorsports,# 952-895-5386 his name is Jeff Brenke and he works out of his shop located in shakopee. He is a good guy and pretty resonable.