• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

pig hunting

GSP4ME

This might be a little strange to see on this part of it but I know a lot of people have contacts all over the country so I thought I would put it on here as well. We were thinking pig hunting but would be open to suggestions. Tim will be home for three weeks in March before he goes back for training and then off to Guam for a year. Just trying to do something good for the young man

Got a good friends son coming back from Afghanistan in March and would like to get him and his dad and myself down to Texas to do some pig hunting. We cant afford one of the big fancy operations but could pay a trespass fee or here is the good part for some of you hunters. I would be more then willing to trade a week of guided Ruffed Grouse hunting in a fully equipped cabin in NE Wisconsin for it. If you would like details and or pictures of what I have to offer up here by all means let me know and I can send a ton of pictures and refferences. This would be wild birds over top notch German Shorthairs