• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wisconsin Youth Hunt

Youth Deer Hunt

October 6 and 7, 2012

Youth hunters may hunt deer with a gun in all Deer Management Units except state park and non-quota units. A gun deer hunting license is required. The bag limit is one buck per Gun Buck Deer Carcass Tag plus additional antlerless deer per Antlerless Deer Carcass Tag valid for the Deer Management Unit the youth hunter will be hunting. Youth hunters are exempt from EAB requirements during the Oct. 6 and 7 hunt.

Take the time and mentor a youngster this weekend. I'll be out with my son, enjoying this beautiful cold snap, in hopes of filling a tag. Good Luck and Be Safe!!

a couple shots from the KAMO Kids Adult MEntor Outdoors youth hunt camp this weekend.

tylervu.jpg

Tyler with his first buck.. photo taken by one of the youth in the digital media program

Kamo.jpg

The group-we had 7 kids and 8 adults at our camp.

full-10770-26415-012.jpg

full-10770-26416-004.jpg

full-10770-26417-006.jpg

Heres a few. In the first pic 2/3 youth hunters with their first deer. Second pic with my 13 year old daughter who now has eight deer to her credit in 3 years hunting 2 states with both her bow and a rifle. Last pic is me with my 10 year old with his first deer ever a very exciting thing for me to be a part of and an experience I soon won't forget! full-10770-26418-007.jpg

The satisfying walk back to the wheeler to go collect our prize!

Tunrevir~

Awesome pics, lots of smiles, hooked for life!!! My 3yr old daughter is so intrigued with seeing deer and being around the hunting in my family, can't wait for her to reach the age where that can become reality for her. Great feeling to have your kids involved in this great tradition.