• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Nitro 290 sport Review ?

eyesonly

My wife and I are in the Market to Finally retire our Old Lund Tyee and we really Like the combination of the Family Layout and the Fishibilty Of the Nitro 290 sport. It seems it has the Best of both worlds and a little less spendy then the Reatta. All we have seen is Pics and Manufacturer Reviews- Id really Love to hear from someone that owns one to see what they think of the boat or if someone that has a buddy that has one and has fished out of it that would be great too -Thanks Allot

I saw that there is going to be a test drive event on 10/13 from 10 to 3 at the gray's bay boat launch on Minnetonka for the ZV21. This is a big fiberglass walleye type boat from Nitro. I think it is new.

Anyway, depending on the crowd that shows up, it would be a chance to try one.