• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

old sleds

minneman

Ethan, have you ever been to the old timers run in lake park mn? dont know if they sell any during the event but ya never know, I believe its in Feb every year. there are many many to see all ages and styles.

anyone in East central Minnesota know of some old sleds for sale? I am looking to get a few to add to the collection of old ones I got....woudl like running ones and in decent shape to be ridden this year. Would love to find a few old sno jets if possible.. please fell free to contact me at [email protected]

Hey minneman we gonna ride this winter if we actually get some snow? Should be able to actually get some miles one now, dont have to stop every ten minutes for a cigarette! lolol Paul

------------------
Paul Rohweller
Pine to Prairie Guide Service
218-962-3387
N.P.A.A. 425
http://fishingminnesota.com/pinetoprairie

You Bet!!

I just pulled it out and need to run it in for some service,(didnt want to start) this will be its 3rd season and I only have 330 mi on it.

A guy has a bunch of extra time now it seems w/out the monky pushin ya. feels great tho!!

hang in there!

We get snow, lets ride!