• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

wanted snowmobiles

northwoodsman

To far to drive ? From Deer River ? Day trip there and back . I've seen plates on cars from New York at this event. If you do decide to go to this wear comfortable shoes and if it's sunny maybe sunscreen . This thing is so big that I usually take a few breaks to get thru it. I'll be there early Saturday morning and then I'll be splitting for the north shore for the rest of the weekend . Just thought I was helping you out with a suggestion . Have a good one !

Hay Days has to be seen to be believed. 80 acres of swap meet, there will be bound to be a sled you are looking foor.

Watching those heavy mod open drags is a real hoot too.

I picked up a great deal on a new aluminum trailer 8 or 9 years ago, an 8 foot place two place for 450 shims.

The wife and myself went on Saturday . Wow was it hot and dusty out there . The hot weather made for some good scenery if you know what I mean . I got caught a couple of times drooling at more than sleds . We both got excellent deals on snowmobile clothing. I got a pair of Ski-Doo uninsulated gore-tex bibs normally $439 for $125 . The wife found a pair of womens gore-tex insulated bibs for $145 ( Artic Cat). There was more out there than I wanted to look at . Water was selling good .What I saw of the races was good too.