• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

98 Arctic Cat Pantera

Aqua Eye

What is a reasonable asking price on this sled? Excellent shape, 580cc, two-up seat w/backrest, electric start, reverse, hand warmers and approximately 3500 or less actual miles. I purchased the sled last year from a co-worker who's mother was selling it. I put less than 250 miles on it last winter and I would rather have a 4x4 instead. It's my practical side I'm attempting to satisfy. smile.gif Thanks guys-TROY

[This message has been edited by Aqua Eye (edited 12-27-2002).]

Hydro- This sled books on NADA at close to $4000 with the extras plus I just put a brand new battery in yesterday. I am shooting for $3500 to start the bidding. If the market softens, I'll have some fun on it and make do. It was nice to see the sled is worth more than I paid for it. Thanks for the heads up though.-TROY