• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for choke reccomendations for my 887. Looks like some of the aftermarket tubes are not reccomended because they don't seat all the way down on the barrel properly due to the composite coating on the barrel. Just wondering if anyone has any info or experience with aftermarket chokes that work well for geese in the 887 nitro. Thanks

I imagine an aftermarket choke that isn't extended should work just fine. I could see where you'll run into trouble with extended chokes.

That said, I'll recommend Drake Killer choke tubes in Fargo. The guy will measure the diameter of your barrel and custom make a tube to fit your gun. Might be the best rout to compensate for the extra composite coating on the 887.