• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

suspension info

Ely Lake Expert

I am just throwing out a little info. I don't know if this is a well known fact yet, but this is for all you M-10 fans, which include me. I know people that deal with Formula Fast and I was told that they are in the process of developing a new M-16 suspension. The M-10 is sweet, this will be even better.

Ely lake expert

I mentioned that I heard fast was comeing out with a M-16 to a guy on the trail side the other day.
He told me his Edge X allready has 17 inches of travel. I thought the edge had 13.5 inches of travel as the polaris spec sheet says. He said its the special
"pro-X verticall edge". I usually keep up pretty good with all the latest stuff all the makers put out but didnt know if this could be a late release thing or what? So I didnt know if he was full of it or not. but the dang thing sure seemed to sit high enough to have that much. Anyone know the truth about this? C'mon polaris guys what do you know?

Pete,

I am a polaris guy, but I guess I have not seen this edge suspension, it must be brand new. For some reason the last time I remember reading about the new edge suspension, I read 16 inches not 17. I could be wrong. For real, I still don't even think it would be as nice as the m-10. It is so adjustable to the individual rider, it is the best out there still, even with the new edge suspensions. I can't wait to try out the m-16 next year. I seems that all sleds are coming out with bigger and bigger suspensions all the time.

Ely lake expert