• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

CZ shotguns

hardwaterfishing

I won one at a PF banquet. Semiauto. The forearm is plastic so it seems a bit cheap. The action seems to be the same as my Beretta. I haven't shot it yet and haven't decided if I'm going to keep it. My son has to decide if he wants it and he only gets home from NY a couple times a year.

I have used a 20-gauge Mallard for two years. I hunt pheasants most every weekend and shoot the occasional trap round. I am very pleased with it. I could not afford the B guns, and CZs seemed like step or two above the Stoegers, etc. but not that much more expensive. The big challenge with mine is the double triggers. Still, that makes it more fun. I highly recommend them!!

I have a 20ga redhead and like it a lot. I'm not a big fan of their semis but their double barrel guns are good guns for the $$$. I haven't shot their semis just have heard of a few problems that I'd rather go a different way if I were in that market.

Rumor is their '06 and prior models the quality might have been hit or miss but has improved since. Their customer service I've heard is very good as well.

I shoot a 20 ga. CZ auto loader that I have had for 5 years and (NO) problems with it. I really like the light weight design. Easy to tote when walking for pheasants and doing some dove bangin'. I would recommend it!!