• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sled / fish shack?

Jim W

I've always thought that incorporating a portable to a snowmobile wold be a good idea. It could be like the Otter attachment to their tub sleds. Attaches to the side, you zoom to your hot spot drill a quick couple of holes then, bam, flip the canvas over ya and begin to pull'em in!

Does this already exist? If not, it should!!
Tell mewhat you think
Jim W

Fish Trap makes one for an ATV that you may be able to adapt to a snowmobile. I just don't see where you would put your equipment without pulling a sled and then you might as well pull a regular otter sled and top.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Watch for the new Glacier Ice Shelters. They will be appearing here soon. One attaches to a snowmobile and the other to an ATV. The Flip over right off the sled or ATV and carry the gear as well, from what I understand.

More details will be available soon.

Hey, ATV guys. Are you gonna take these pencil neck snowmobilers insults? Respond to their jabs with a flurry of haymakers. Just do it in the ATV forum.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Hey,
I need your opinions on the Side Angler for snowmobiles.

Can you take a look at what we have and share your thoughts here?

I haven't seen it yet so I can't answer your questions.

You can see it at http://fishingminnesota.com/glacier.html

Rick,

Hard to tell by just looking at it, but I guess one concern would be how hard is it to take off of the sled. Many trailers are covered and have limited space. I like the part about not having to drill any holes.

Paul

cabelas has one called the "Side Angler Ice Shelter" that is for a snowmobile and "ATV Ice Scout" as you probably guessed that is for ATV's they are both $329.99 The only problem I see in them from he pictures are SPACE, they look kind of small. It says it snaps on in less than a minute with no drilling. They are in the Winter Sports 2002 Catalog on page 94 towards the bottom. Hope this helps a little in your decisions jim.