• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for used gear

heating guy

I am new to catfishing and on a limited budget due to paying past medical bills. But I was wondering if there was any body in the mankato area that would be looking to sell some used rods and reels that they dont use any more for a good price? I have a friend that started catfishing from shore with me and he's interested too. Any help would be appriciated.

hey there,

im in the MPLS area, but if ur willing to make a drive they're FREE. i have sum cattin equipment looking for a good home. ive upgraded since and havent used them in a while but they're perfectly functional, probably will need new line tho.

hit me up if ur interested

No problem and thx for the kind words gang.

over the yrs as all of us has probably accumulated a variety of gear and i cant bring myself to just tossing them out. there's a memory linked to all of them.

on a side note,

Bring on the new state record lol