• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Scrubbing Bubbles?

fishgutz77

So maybe I'm way behing the curve on this one but the boat needed a good cleaning after the four day trip and I had a can of scrubbing bubbles that I thought might clean the interior fiberglass on the boat. Wow did that work great, blood, guts, smashed minnows, even old rub marks, and dried on scales. Just spray on wait 2-3 minutes and wipe off. It even took the livewell and cleaned it up nice. the only draw back was after wiping off I had to take a damp rag and get a little film off. This will be the ticket after salmon fishing. Next time I might just spray on and then lightly power wash everything to the back.

Anybody else tried this?

I have used it for cleaning the grout on floor tile cleaning it up back to the grouts original white color. It worked great along with scrubbing with a tooth brush.

You may have already but I would rinse the livewell out after using the stuff in the livewell as it may have an effect on your keeping your catch in the livewell alive. I asm sure it has some chemicals in it that could kill the fish.