• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Archery Clubs

student

I am thinking about joining an archery Club in Fargo, ND. I believe there are two clubs in town. I would like a place to go and shoot with others and meet some new people, maybe shoot in a tournament or something. Anybody on here belong to a club and feel like giving me some pros and cons? Thanks.

Yep, two basic options: Lake Aggasiz Bowmen (LABS; Fargo) and Sandhill Archery (West Fargo). Pros and cons for each- I've never shot at Sandhills, so I'm going by what others have told me. I'm told the Sandhills club has a better 3-d range. I'm happy with the 3-d range at LABS and the indoor range is excellent. They also are well equipped at LABS. Although the Sandhill club is close to my home, I am a member at LABS and don't regret it. It's a tough time of year to meet a lot of people at archery clubs (no leagues in the Summer), but several of us shoot over lunch a lot of days. If you want more info or would like a tour of the LABS facility, PM me and we'll set something up. I'm happy to take you over there and show you around. There's a good bunch of guys there who'd be more than happy to help you out with anything you'd need help with archery-wise.