• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

new boat

BIGRED07

Getting ready to come home from deployment and have been looking for two weeks non stop for a new boat. found one finally that i was able to get the first call in. also the guy is going to let my dad drop off some $$ to hold it for me till i get back in a few weeks very cool. It's a 2002 lund 1700angler ss with a 90hp yamahe 2 stroke. never had a yamaha before, i have heard they are good motors though, any one have/had one? cant wait ti=o get out t=of this sand and onto the water!!!

Bigred07, First off thanks for your service. I've had three Yamaha's over the last 12 years and never had one problem with any of them. Great starters, troll down nice, plenty of power and pretty good on the gas. Now I've had 2-225's and 1-200h.p.,all on bass boats and have enjoyed every one. Get home and get that boat wet!

well back to boat shopping i'm thinking. Guy just emailed me and said someone is coming to look at it today. emailed him back and said my wife cant get there till saturday, and i will give him full price. said if he still has it he will sell it to me. ahhhhh!!!!!!! this boat shopping is driving me crazy!. just have to cross my fingers and hope for the best, it is a really good deal on a very nice boat, dont see it lasting until saturday though.

I also want to thank you for serving your country. I know the feeling of loosing a good buy, it just happened today. I was going to get a 1988 evinrude (I love evinrude) 40 hp, electric and pull start. It was the perfect motor for me and half the price or less at $1350. I was going to get it friday this week, but I just got the call it has been sold. The hunt continues... frown

Finally got a boat!!! the wife is going to go check it out and get it on saturday. 2000 alumacraft navigator165 with 75hp merc 2 stroke. Now i just have to get out of this sandy nasty place and get home to use it. so close i can taste it. Any one have one of these boats i have fished out of other ones and they were very nice, muskie season will be hard to wait for!!