• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where do you print photos?

Where do you get photos printed for the better quality stuff that you want to frame and display in your house?

Years ago (in the 1980's) I used to go to a photography studio and the owner sent my work out to the place he used. Since I got back into it this winter I've used walgreens for giving out 5x7's of some basketball pictures of my daughters friends but I imagine there are more "professional" outfits out there.

Looking for anything from 8x10 on up.

Thanks,

ccarlson

online.

I use shutterfly. I'm sure there are others.

my girlfriend had given me a photobook from shutterfly of our trip up to the north shore.. it was very well done.. she also had some photos printed up as well and they were amazing

On the WHCC site under the FAQ's, they go over that all in good detail and even send you some 8x10s of your prints (I think for free)to be sure your monitor is calibrated with their printer colors.

ccarlson