• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fun Slideshow!!

B-man715

Hey guys,

Thought I would share a slideshow I put together. All of the pictures were taken last weekend on an annual hunt I host up north. The hare numbers are way down, so we didn't do any shooting, but had a ton of fun running a few hare with the hounds smile

I hope you enjoy!!

Just click on the youtube link below

Nice dog action B-man. But where's the bunnies? frown

They are getting to be slim in the area frown

It would take the dogs a while to cut a fresh track, but when they did, they ran well. Over the whole weekend we had about 8 good runs. We could have shot them, but dead bunnies don't run smile

It is extremely difficult to actually photograph them (the hare). If and when they cross an open trail (8' wide) they are going 25 mph. They tend to go slower in the cover, but every time you take a pic all you end up with is branches..........

I did get one shot of the hare crossing the trail (it's in the middle of the slideshow, and cropped 2x so it's grainy as all heck)

Much easier to get pics of the dogs!! smile

Thanks for watching Leech, I hope you enjoyed the tunes too!!

I don't have dogs to use but I really use to love getting after some big Snows with snow shoes or x-skis on. But they have been down for so many years now it really hasn't been worth it to go after them! I asked a DNR guy one time why they haven't lowed the limit on them or done something to bring them back and he said that they really do nothing to manage rabbits! frown

We need to take out some of the predators! Fox, Yotes, Wolves! wink