• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking

Tinkhamtown

My 9 year old Max died 9-1-2011 and it is time to look for another. Looking for a medium to small field bred English springer spaniel that can be trained this summer and hunted this fall. Prefer a year or less old and at a cost where I get what I pay for. Will supply a good country home, lots of training with birds, approate preventive meds-vet care, and all the love, attention, and hunting they can handle.

Tink

Sorry about the dog Tink, thats too young. Did you get that pup out of him you tried for? Got your message before seeing this. I am sure I can help out. We will keep in touch. Odie's and River's kids are all spoken for but there may be extra.That should take place this next couple weeks. Otherwise I will try to help ya get the one your looking for. Take care

You could try Kati and Tim Gorecki out of Cyrus, Minn. They breed English springers. I think their operation is called Harvest Hunters or something.

Anyway, my uncle just picked up a female on Saturday. She's got a ton of spunk for only being eight weeks old! Very bold and lots of energy. Played with her for about an hour and I was impressed. Not sure what they have left from their litter, but I'd heard that a family backed out on one of the males. Might be something to consider...

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I know all of the breeders mentioned above personally. Very good lines in all of them. If they have a Springer that meets your needs you should be impressed.

You will be hard pressed to get a breeding better than the one below and have puppies ready to go in June. Katie Gorecki, FCSpringer and Mark/Morgan Haglin of Pine Shadows are all aware of Millie.

Milan Lynch's Buccleuchs (Millie) is one of the top 10 National Amateur handled Spaniels in 2011. She is expecting puppies in early April..ready to go to a good home in June.

We prefer field trialers as this is a breeding for top of the line high quality hunting and field trial springers.

Millie earned her FC and AFC Championships at 3 years of age (actualy the AFC was earned at 2 years of age pending the water test).

There were over 100 springer spaniels that qualified for and entered the 2011 National Amateur Field Championships. Millie earned a Certificate of Merit. Only 6 dogs were awarded this.

If you are interested go to:

http://prairierosegundogs.com and check on the Springers for sale. The Sires Pedigree (He is an FC) as well as Millies can be located there.

Most of the guys in the know on Springer Spaniels in the Upper Midwest will verify what was said above. Maybe even FCSpringer smile

Tinkhamton, your description of how you would handle a puppy/dog sounds good. Could we talk you into training with a Spaniel club and consider field trialing?

LOL He's been to Bill's Rick and has judged some. Congrats on the CM too. Odie was a nice dog this year too. Got a CM at the Open National, with 126 starters wink River made it to the 5th with ya, and was told they wanted her for the guns award. So we both have something to be proud of, LOL. I did bring it up to a guy in SD today looking for a black and white male, cause River's were sold over a month ago. I was not sure if you did that again or not. Katie does have a liver male now I guess too. But If you want something from that same sun flo lines I believe you will have to look further. Odie has some, not sure if Millie or Ragain do. And I don't believe Tanner or Sobee do either. With these, then also John Smith might do something this year as well, and he has more Denali Sunflo in his dogs. Rory is a nice animal. If you do want to have some of that in the new kid. Give me a ring and I'll talk with a little when your up to it. Take care

yep. Great guy, well both of them. That dog sure looks allot like him build wise. And not much more out there with that much Denali in it then that. I did not see it on recent plans, but they can confirm any thing going on or when. I have his number too if you need it. They are in CO, and not sure if net works out there or not? I imagine it should.

Re-homed a field bred 5 year old female English springer spaniel Libby an experienced pheasant hunter which she proved today by flushing a rooster and then taking out two runners and flushing two hens on our short walk today. She is a chunky at 48 pounds should be about 38 and refresher on obedience and control in the field will happen this spring-summer.

3-11-2012Libby016.jpg

3-11-2012Libby009.jpg