• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Creeper?

DARK30

Brown creepers are one of the toughest birds to get a good photo of. It seems that as soon as you get them in the cross hairs, they scurry around to the other side of the tree. They really blend in well with the bark. I used to have one frequently where I lived a couple years ago. It took me a long time to get a shot of one. They are real frustrating.

So thats what Im doing wrong, Im not setting on my butt all day whistle

Dark you luckey dog you have no idea how long I have been trying to get a pic of a Brown Creeper. I have them all year round. They like suet and peanut butter. You have to smear it on the tree bark but then your squirrels will eat most of it. One of the best way to feed them and have them come back every day is to nail a big old slab of deer fat to the tree. Or if the other half will let you hang a deer rib cage in the tree, you will get every insect eating bird around comeing to it. Just make sure you take it down when the temps get over 45.

Iv seen the video AND I have a fix for the cats it puts them in a deep sleep.

I like my squirrels, right now there are about 18+ that feed in the yard and around my feeders, There my product testers here at the store. Thats how I found out that a slab of deer fat or rib cage workes a lot better.

Wild or free-roaming cats account for $17 billion in damage to bird populations. http://www.ocregister.com/articles/cats-278419-bird-feral.html