• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking to get rid of all my 3.5" waterfowl ammo, just wondering how or where does a guy go about selling it ? Can you put an ad in the paper ? Just want to sell it the right way the first time and I guess I see it at garage sales for sale so............Here's a ? There is a big auction coming in April, can they put it on there ? Like bundle 5 boxes of 3.5" BB Hypersonic Steel ? Can it be an auction item ?

Not sure about the auction item, but just wondering bad shoulder or why you wanna clear'em out.

If it was me i would be able to sell them to friends or someone i know. Some folks really like them hypersonic shells esp. since they dont make em anymore. Maybe investigate the for sale section here.

I think the question is: Are there any laws about how I can sell my extra ammo? The answer is no. There's no restrictions on selling ammo to any one, as long it's not some kind of illegal ammo or something. Most stores wont take ammo back as returns though. You'll be fine to sell it through the auction or any kind of classifieds ad.

Thanks guys, I figured if sold to an 18+ adult I'd be ok, just like at the store, well tracker I can't handle the recoil in the hypersonic load, I have a bone bruised finger today from shooting 2 rounds of it back in October, the middle finger got crushed 2x by the trigger guard I have 2 rem.870 pumps 3.5" synthetics 1 has never been used and I'm putting those 2 on an auction in April so I have no need for the ammo that could go with it, I'm going back to a 3", never had an issue with 3" and my gut tells me a 3.5" doesn't make enough of a difference, if they're at that range I'm not shooting anyway. Cheaper shells, less recoil, lighter to carry and swing and I aint getting any younger lol. Thanks again guys. Buck a shell is what would satisfy me even though I bought them for more than that.