• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Full Moon

Just couldn't resist trying to get some moon shots tonight!

6671230789_1b62ca8abc_z.jpg

And here's my tribute to our non-winter! These were all taken yesterday. I've been playing with Photoshop - trying to learn more!

Seeds and pods that are usually buried in the snow!

6671229305_ed412031d8_z.jpg

6671228813_7751842c22_z.jpg

Nice moon shot.

What really catches my visual eye is the darkly bordered multi image presentation.

Can you explain you how did that in photoshop? Oh, and background control and lighting

on some of those seed pod heads... is great stuff!

Thank you all, it was fun to wander through the yard and find all these little things just waiting for me smile

Ken - LOOOOOVE the 100 macro, I've been taking all kinds of goofy pictures around here! It will get lots of use I'm sure. Dan, It was certainly nicer to go outside for that shot last night and I'm pretty pleased with it, but I took one last January one night when it was -25 and I like it lots better - it has a halo of ice crystals around the moon that you just can't get when it's 40 degrees out there!

Shawn, the black template was from an HP "free print projects" site. I had to upload the pictures to their site then print (and save) the final result. I have been searching online for multi-image templates-preferably free smile I found the white one at Paint the Moon Photography. I too really like the look of the black frame, but didn't think to change the color on the second one until it was too late. I have been experimenting lots with PS Elements - and there are lots of free resources out there. It seems most places that offer free pieces give pretty good tutorials for how to use them too.

Thanks again