• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Computer ills...

CrappieJohn

Hey all....the computer has puked again and I cannot get any use from it at all. It goes to the cleaners on Monday evening. Right now I am using a friend's computer to post and will be able to continue in this fashion, but am entirely unableto get or read any e-mail. As soon as I have word on the beast, I will post to let people know where I am at with the thing. Crappies were biting Friday morning at West Newton in the Mississippi River backwaters....jigs and plastics.

------------------
Plastics...making better fishermen without bait! Good Fishing Guys! CrappieTom

muckbootsonline.com Pro Staff
Culprit Tackle Crappie Pro Staff
Catch-n Tackle Pro Staff
[email protected]

That's just crappie about your computer. What happened? You wouldn't want me touching your computer. I'd get it running smoother than ever before. But who knows how long that would really last. 8Þ

I'm back. Seven hundred dollars poorer, but back. Any idea of how much TACKLE that buys? With some luck ( and I say this cautiously), I'll get the camera and a couple other programs loaded this afternoon. Anyway, it is good to be back on a regular basis. How does a guy get 71 e-mails in a week?

------------------

Catch-n Tackle Pro Staff
[email protected]

Tom's back and I'm out...my computer crashed yesterday and I'm using a friends once a day smile.gif I should be back up and running by monday...

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
Matt Johnson Outdoors
[email protected]
Metro Area Ice Fishing and more...

Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio-Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle
Fish Fever

FREE computer help...

I certainly hope the Pro Staff will let this go through as it is not selling anything, just free advice!

Hey all I know where you are coming from with the computer crashes. I have three (two business & one Junker for the little lady) at home and fight everyday to keep them running.

Especially when the little lady decides to get use my computers and next thing you know poof all gone (like that 30+ Pike when I was 8 yrs old and my dad tried to pick it up by the line. I swear I thought it was an alligator! I digress).

Anyways, keep my cousins free computer help page bookmarked and there are some good things on there that might prevent your troubles.

http://www.zoomn.net/
http://www.zoomn.net/help-center.htm

Lost....we are going to do some deeper investigating into the warranty issues we have had with it. Problems were reported to G***Way that were supposed to be fixed and they put us off until the warranty ran out, then they told us there was nothing they would do. I haven't lost hope in it yet, but simply could not wait any longer. If we decide that all is lost, I'll post it here or re-connect with you.

------------------

Catch-n Tackle Pro Staff
[email protected]