• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Recovery

Well, I am back in limited action after surgery on Tuesday afternoon.

I spent much of the week lounging in the lay-Z-boy, watching TV and sleeping off the pain meds.

Hopefully I'll be back in full swing by next week and able to get out and do some fishing. smile.gif

For now things are still pretty tender and sore yet so it's easy going for me for a while still.

smile.gif

------------------
Good fishing,
UJ
[email protected]

I wish you a speedy recovery. Give me a call if you have the itch and need to talk fishing smile.gif

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
Matt Johnson Outdoors
Metro Area Ice Fishing, Team Catch-N, and more...

[email protected]
Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle

I told you that eating pistachios whole with the shell on would cause you grief!lol What kind of knife workdid you end up with, the appendix? If you had any kind of open belly surgery you won't be doing the jig anytime soon....every simply move is going to remind you of where every stitch went in and came out...staples too.A speady recovery to you UJ. Hate to hear of my contemporaries getting sliced and diced. Take it easy and you'll be prime time for fall fishing.

------------------
Plastics...making better fishermen without bait! Good Fishing Guys! CrappieTom

muckbootsonline.com Pro Staff
Culprit Tackle Crappie Pro Staff
Catch-n Tackle
[email protected]

Hello,

Things are coming along OK.

The DR cleared me to go back to work, putting no restrictions on me other then "If it hurts, Don't do it".

Right, try telling the employer that!

The first day back they were pretty easy on me, but the 2nd day they figured I must be 100%, and acted like I should be bucking like a bronco again. So, I'm sore again, but I suppose they say, No pain, No gain. At least, that's my employers mentality.

I haven't been fishing since the beginning of July, and that in itself is starting to make me hurt. wink.gif

Ahhh well. I have to think posititve; I have a whole lifetime to fish.

Hopefully, it's long and prosperous.

smile.gif thanks for asking Matt...

How are things in your guys' neck of the woods?

Take care.

------------------
Good fishing,
UJ
[email protected]

Hey Jeff...you've had quite a summer. Nearly got you married up and then major surgery. Whats the encore going to be like?lol Hope everything has worked out ok. You need to get back in the boat or you'll lose your touch. You take care.

------------------
Plastics...making better fishermen without bait! Good Fishing Guys! CrappieTom

muckbootsonline.com Pro Staff
Culprit Tackle Crappie Pro Staff

[email protected]

NO TOM...DON'T SAY THAT!!!!

Seriously, I hope to never lose my touch. smile.gif

Yep, the wedding is only a little over a month away, and that has occupied quite a bit of my fishing time in itself.

October should be refreshing. I love fall fishing. smile.gif

------------------
Good fishing,
UJ
[email protected]

Good to hear things are getting better UJ. Won't be long and the slabs will be jumping in your boat smile.gif Take it easy.

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
Matt Johnson Outdoors
[email protected]
Metro Area Ice Fishing and more...

Iceleaders
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle
Fish Fever