• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Crappies Religously???

I have never fished this one personally and Matt is "on assignment" with no access to a computer. Go to the list of geographic area forums, find the one or two that fits the area where this lake is found and post there, you will getplenty of action there I'm sure.
Corey....any help here?

------------------
Plastics...making better fishermen without bait! Good Fishing Guys! CrappieTom

muckbootsonline.com Pro Staff
Culprit Tackle Crappie Pro Staff
Catch-n Tackle
[email protected]

What county is Echo/Big lake in? All I can say is there are a lot of lakes that are doing well right now. Just stick to the basics and I'm sure you will find fish. If the water temps are cool(mid 60's) I'd search any pancil reeds if they are there. If the lake is warmer I'd check some shallow cover (docks, lifts, rafts) as long as there is deep water nearby. Bring along some plastics of course, along with some waxies and fluflu's. This should get you close. Let us know how you do and good luck.

Corey Bechtold