• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

July 4

I know its early, but have a great fourth guys. If I don't say it while I think about it, I forget it....hence the early , what was I going to say? Really guys, keep it safe but have fun. I'm going to get of the site for a while and see if bottle rockets really do have an adverse affect on jetters as Corey suggested. LOL I can see it now...a ffffffpt as the missile leaves the pipe and bears down on that baggy patch of neoprene right between the rump and the groin and wham. Movies are made from ideas like this. Have a great 4th of July guys!

------------------
Plastics...making better fishermen without bait! Good Fishing Guys! CrappieTom

muckbootsonline.com Pro Staff
Culprit Tackle Crappie Pro Staff
Catch-n Tackle
[email protected]

Thanks Tom!

grin.gif ... I've seen your arsenal Tom grin.gif When I see that light in the sky in the southern horizon I'll know who its from grin.gif

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
Matt Johnson Outdoors
Metro Area Ice Fishing, Team Catch-N, and more...

[email protected]
Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle

Okay, it's here now so I'll post. tongue.gif

Happy Independence Day everybody! Hit Independence Lake and catch some Independence Bluegill (so you get your red, white, and blue).

Hehe.

Hope everybody has a safe and fun day!

God bless you all.