• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Canon EOS Rebel T3i DSLR 18.0MP Camera w/2 lensKit,Camera Bag

Wondering if this is a good deal at about 975.00 shipped??

Includes EOS Rebel T3i body, EF-S 18-55mm lens, USB cable, AV cable, battery pack, battery charger, camera strap, EF-S 55mm-250mm lens, 8GB SD card, Belkin 6' HDMI to mini-HDMI cable, camera bag, manual, EOS Digital Solutions CD and EOS Digital Software Instruction Manual CD

18MP CMOS Sensor

DIGIC 4 Image Processor

Vari-angle 3" diag clear view LCD Screen

EOS Full HD Movie Mode at 1920 x 1080 resolution

Movie digital zoom

Scene Intelligent and Picture Style Auto modes incorporating EOS Scene Detection System

Advanced imaging features: Basic+ function, Multi-Aspect function, and Creative Filters

3.7fps continuous shooting

63-zone, dual-layer metering

LiveView Mode

Direct Print via PictBridge

Built-in flash

HDMI output

ISO up to 6400

USB 2.0 terminal

Video out terminal: NTSC/PAL selectable

SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot

Compatible with full line of Canon EF, EF-S lenses

Measures approx 5-1/3"W x 4"H x 3"D

UL listed charger; 1-year LMW

Camera made in Japan; lenses made in Malaysia and Taiwan

I am wondering where you are buying from? The body and lens is worth around $500, the 55-200 about $200. So for a cable, memory card and case you are paying $250? I would say it is not a good deal. Generally buying some of these "package" deals through possibly shady on-line retailers is not a good deal.

Stay with BH Photo, Amazon, Canoga Camera, or Adorama and you will get good prices with quality service to back it up. I would do a bit more checking.

I am wondering where you are buying from? The body and lens is worth around $500, the 55-200 about $200. So for a cable, memory card and case you are paying $250? I would say it is not a good deal. Generally buying some of these "package" deals through possibly shady on-line retailers is not a good deal.

Stay with BH Photo, Amazon, Canoga Camera, or Adorama and you will get good prices with quality service to back it up. I would do a bit more checking.

I know this is an old post, but...

I think you might be thinking of the regular T3, not the T3i. The T3i is quite a bit more expensive than the T3.

I just bought a second used Canon 30D for $250. I like my first one so well that I thought I should have a backup. The 30D will do anything you need a camera to do except video, which I would never use. I used to have the 50D and didn't see enough of an advantage over my 30D so I sold it.