• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Skidoo Rev owners question

Bigbartguy

hi folks

I have a pretty weak question but havent been able to find anything on the internet about this. I've recently picked up 2 'new' (Used) Revs and am wondering where the heck the operators manuals are stored?

is there a slot or something that these are normally placed in?

I cant seem to find the storage area for these anywhere.

thanks!

Big B

There is a little flap in the storage area of the seat where the manual is located. If it's not there then the last owner must have taken it out. You can find a copy of the original manual online at the skidoo HSOforum. And congrats on the new doo.

thanks Mamohr!

so the manual is usually in the glove box at the back of the seat?

one of the sellers was telling me (on the phone, after I got the sled home)that there was a place for it in one of the front side panels and I should check there? I couldnt find any slot or anything else designed to hold one.

I'm sure theyre both gone but was hoping at least ONE of them might be hidden in the sleds somewhere. Skidoo.com's online version will work also, just nicer having the hard copy version to keep w/ sled.

The front side panel has the tool kit. Basically you open the torpedo shaped storage compartment behind the seat, look straight towards the front of the sled and there is a leather velcro flap in the vinyl seat material. That is where it should be located.