• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

For the shooters out there question on on-line sites

Foss, Finnabay, Shutterbug and Dbl and anyone else. Looking for some input on photo sales to on-line sites. Have a friend that does some work with BASS and he has used Smugbug with some success. Do you have any recommendations or heads-up on sites that you have had problems with.

Thanks,

Wayne,

I am assuming you are referring to SmugMug? I've had a couple of sites through them for over to 7 years. Great customer service with the ability to customize your site with some work. If you have more specific questions feel free to ask or just check out their service. I believe they have a free trial so you can give it a try.

I use two different sites - SmugMug for my nature photography and Photostockplus.com for my sports and poster photography. I've been satisfied with both. Fairly user friendly with both. Of course, they take their cut but it saves me a lot of hassle with a lot of small orders.

I don't actually sell my photos online. I do have a gallery set up thru Picture Trail where interested parties can look at them and my wholesale customers can go thru them to pick out what they want for different products. That's all I need and it's just $20/yr. smile