• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone been?

Paul

I went about a month ago. I think it was kind of cool, and interesting to see... but only if the money isn't a big deal to you.

The butterfly room is not very big at all, like the size of a 3 car garage if I remember right. It was neat to see all the butterflies and there is a koi pond, but I wouldn't drive out of my way to go see it. There are some cool and large butterflies in there... it would be cool for little kids to see.

The aquarium is attached and is a room with like 10 aquariums (those ones that are like a hundred gallons or so) and is really not impressive at all. You could see the same exact thing at any major pet store.

The zoo in town is a much better attraction!