• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Boat Value?

lindy rig

Any idea of what a fair price would be?

2003 Crestliner 1850 Sportfish with F115 Yamaha 4-stroke outboard.

2 livewells. Bowmount Minnkota 65 Power Drive 24 volt electric trolling motor and onboard charger. Bimini Top. Radio/CD player with 4 speakers. Raytheon 365 fishfinder. Karavan trailer with hydraulic brakes and rotating tongue. Overall Good condition

I did look at Nada, but doesn't really even give the option to pick which motor. I've also been looking at c list, but just thought some of the boat pros on here could give a ballpark with their eyes closed.

I have been watching a-sales-site all year for a sportfish. They don't come up that often but to give you an idea, this week I saw a 1988 1750 sportfish with an 89 Johnson 115 on it going for 6k. I thought this was high but anything I've seen in the 96-99 range was going for over 10k. I purchased an 05 last month with a 65 pd trolling motor, humminbird gps/sonar and a 150 yamaha 4 stroke with about 100 hours on it for $22,250. I bought it private party and the dealer said it was a good deal and they would have been a little higher on it. Boat is in like new condition and it has more motor. If I was still in the market I would probably say I would want to be around the 14k mark on your boat given it's a couple years older and it's a 115. You could possibly get around the 17 mark if it's in great condition??? Not sure, usually see the 1850 with a larger motor, but it depends on what people are looking for. Hope that helped.

15K sounds about average, but to echo the other posters, the 115 is too small for that boat. Marginal at best. Even though the 115 Yamaha is a nice motor, and the overall price is good, you'll be wishing you spent another couple g's for a larger outboard. I've never heard people say they might not have needed the full(or close) rated HP. Personally I'd keep looking. If you can hold out another 2 months you'll find one, maybe cheaper.

I purchased 2004 Sportfish 1850 with 2003 Optimax 135 (55 hrs), 2 lowrance fish finders (nothing to special), all covers, on a custom Rolco bunk trailer with disk brakes for 14,500.

Pretty much mint. Dealers had similar boats with varying conditions for 16,500.

btw- if you are waiting for good deals in the Fall, be ready to buy the same day. There is a dealer in North Dakota that comes to the cities and purchases tons of full windshield boats and resells them for 2K more in the Spring. How do I know; they bought a boat that I was looking at and the seller told me it was a dealer, and I found it on their HSOforum in the Spring.