• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

fall slip-bobber fishing

walleyeking#8

I need some input on slip-bobber fishing walleyes in the fall. Does anyone try this or has done this? I know walleyes tend to feed more at low light hours and after dark. What are the odds of finding walleyes on points in shallow water and catching them on slip-bobbers? I would think anyplace that holds any sizeable amount of baitfish would be a good place to try and slip-bobber them eyes that is at night or early morning? Any suggestions, comments, or experiences would be well appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help on this subject.

Shallow on the wind-blown side of the lake. Baitfish are key. If the bobber doesn't produce try casting a Rapala. The Husky Jerk or Countdown will work great in many of the same instances where you'd normally bobber fish.