• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Noisy Critters

Last night at 12:30 am, I woke up to a strange sound in the back yard. Tonight I got a picture of the culprit. Although a little blurry, she doesn't sit still too long so I had to tap on the window to get her to pause for a couple seconds.

full-8710-9890-img_2787.jpg

She was a frequent visitor last Oct-Dec. until the snow hit. Her last few visits she had a partner so I was hoping to see some little ones running with her this spring but so far she's been alone.

At least once a year we have a red fox that passes through the yard also. No sign of that one yet.

Thanks guys. I wish the conditions were better for the photo op. But this is shooting through double-pane glass. I have to rely on the flood light when she triggers it and be at the ready when she passes through.

She doesn't bother the neighborhood cat which was 80 yards away at the time this pic was taken (I was watching him too). Since she's been around, there's been very few rabbits in the yard. grin