• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fish Creek Walleye Assortment drawing

Good luck, hope you win.

Any body care to share what colors are catching fish in MN? Saw a video where blue was working.

Reason I ask, is that I would try to build some to match those colors, as best I could. They would be in our designs, but if you said Perch, maybe in some of a perch's color combo, like yellow, black, blue, orange. Be willing to give it a shot.

Got rid of my mugshot, aint that happy anymore, lol.

Hey john, that airplane spinner with the green tear drop eye bead, Id be interested in trying that one for ice fishing, you got glow beads? I know its tied as a worm harness, but attach a treble instead, an that puppy would work. hey sent you an email on recieving the spiners thanks for the heads up, they look awsome, cant wait to use them, an I will send pic. Jeff aka boar

Jeff, we have glow white and my son Ben made a prototype for you to look at. He should be sending you a picture. We can get the glow green paint, just not on hand. Guess we have some time before you're driving on ice again, lol. About sold out of Muskie spinners up in Eagle River, WI. Headed into Michigan.