• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NorthStar Custom Baits Memorial Day Sale

The coupon code is active and that means the sale is active! Coupon code is memorial 15 and this will get you 15% off your entire order! I am also introducing some new items on the HSOforum, and those will be up later tonight but here they are now!

Now Here is the normal sale disclaimer, I do not keep "stock" I make the orders as they come in and can get quite busy during sale times, so ship times might be up to 2 weeks, I am dedicating myself this weekend to getting as many of the orders out as I possibly can as soon as I possibly can, I appreciate each and every order and make sure that everything is as it should be before it leaves the door!

The Spaz line of trailers

These are action trailers available in 3" and 2.5" We have worked the better part of this year to get the plastic formula spot on, these have the action you are looking for and are still tough enough they will not rip apart on every fish! They are salt and also have our Garlic and Craw scent cooked right onto the plastic.

Spaztrailer.jpg

The 4" and 6" Phat Head Minnow

These are designed around our shakey heads, they have a nice fat head that is perfect for screwing the hitch hiker into, the meaty section extends all the way down to meet the hook when rigged on our shakey heads so they hold the hook good, and the worm then tapers down to a nice skinny mid section followed by a slightly fatter rounded tail that has that nice subtle movement you want in a shakey head worm! I tested these all last year (I know its a rough job laugh ) and also caught alot of fish on the drop shot and split shot with this bait!

PhatHeadshaker.jpg

The 4" Fighting Craw

This one I am really excited about, these have a nice wide body to giver a nice glide if you want to fish them on a weighted hook, or lighter shakey head, but also work great for punching and jig trailer duty! These are injected with light salt and our craw and garlic scent also!

fightingcraw.jpg

The 10" Curl tail

The big brother to our 7" curl tail, these have a nice meaty body for a wide variety of rigging options, and a nice wide tail for lots of water movement! Available in any color on our chart and your choice of salt and scent!!

10curltail.jpg

New swim jig colors

Kentucky Blue Grass

kybluegrass.jpg

Olive Minnow

oliveminnow-1.jpg