• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Blob targets

I thinking about getting a bunch of these targets, to all you guys shooting at home would you consider buying one of these?

I ask this as I may start to sell them, reason for your suggestions is,,, shipping is it's only downfall, I'd almost have to deliver....[Note from admin: Your post has been edited. Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.]

I think you are right not to many people have heard of them. I know I haven't until your post so I wouldn't know anything about them.

Here is my two cents on your issue: If you want start selling them and shipping them to people, how is the price going to compare with say the other popular targets out there? If your's is more expensive then what are the good points (ie longer duration, better quality, larger targets, more target for the money etc) vs going to a local bowshop and picking up a certain type of target that more people are familiar with? I guess it is all up you on how you present it to people.

Again I think not to many people know about them or enough about them to say one way or the other. Personally I would do more research into them, maybe even use one for a few years, and then try and slowly sell a few to see how it goes before jumping head first into it. That way you don't end up losing a lot of money on it. Just my two cents, good luck.

heard they are a good target and thats about it. dont remember where i heard about them. sometimes no news is good news as nothing bad has been said about them. If someone want to find out more about them do a search on the web

buddy has one, they will out last any rinehart, spyderweb, bulldog, lol block.... problem is they are very heavy so shipping is it's downfall, but I would prob just do it here in MN and SD ND IA.

price is a little cheaper I believe,, but like I said before, I don't think shipping them would be an option for one saving any money.