• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NorthStar Custom Baits Spring Sale

After a couple of delays the sale is on! Sale will run from right now until Sunday night at midnight. This sale includes all products on my HSOforum at 15% off! To take advantage of the sale enter HSO15 in the coupon code box at checkout. Also I am offering free shipping for orders over $25, to take advantage of the free shipping offer simply select the free shipping for orders over $50 from the shipping options menu! For those of you that have never ordered from me before keep in mind that I do not keep stock, I make the orders as they come in, so during sales shipping times can be up to 2 weeks, the one guaranty that I can make is that you will have your product before MN bass season opens (May 28th)

Make sure to check out the bargain bin also, there is still a decent amount of stuff in there at already deep discounts!