• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fishing ideas please

not looking for any honey holes or favorite spots.. but I am heading down to the St. Louis area in a couple weeks with my gf to go see her dad.. he lives about 30min west of StL.. and I am looking for ideas on where to fish while im down there.. i'll be bringing my fly rods and spinning gear.. pretty much open to fishing for anything.. but if there are any good nearby trout streams that would be a plus!.. i'll probably be sticking to shore fishing.. as i dont think my pontoon will be in in time to take with me...

Thanks,

Itch

PS: If someone could tell me what your stream regs are down there for when it comes to Easement that would be greatly appreciated(ie: can you legally be stream side on any body of water?.. or is there designated easement for stream fishing?)

We'll be lucky if the streams go down enough in two weeks to fish in a boat. Right now we are having flash flood warnings in about 1/2 the state. Rain just doesn't want to stop. Post up again a few days before you leave to come down this way and maybe things will be a little better.