• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Westres Marine & Sport

bassNspear

I made two trips to two seperate dealers for a puzzling electrical problem that I was assured to be fixed both times...

Wrong...and wrong, again...

Brought the motor to Westre's Marine on a Saturday 15 minutes before closing and they slid me right in...hooked up the computer...and diagnosed the problem in said 15 minute window.

We went in to order the part needed and they took the initiative to ask/find out if my 2007 Mercury was under warranty.

I bought the motor used and assumed it was not. Wrong.

It was!

They fixed the problem that had plagued me all summer and had left other dealers clueless!

They turned my frown upside down.

I can't say enough good things about Jason and his crew at the desk and in the shop.

I was a bug in their ear for 2 weeks because my boat IS my baby.

They got me back in the water and the motor is running as good as new...at ZERO cost to me.

They have a customer for life.

Thanks, Westre's Marine!

thank you for the kind words. We work very hard to make sure every customer that walks in that door is treated right and is happy when they walk out the door. Like us on facebook, as we put alot of information about us. Once again, thanks for the kind words, and glad you back out on the water