• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2011 Get to Gator Lake UPDATED 10/31/2011....Please Read

Gordie

I know their will be 5 in our cabin and I think Laska also has a cabin with 4 in it and that's all I know of so far. We will still be up their that weekend, so maybe anyone else that is interested can PM each other and and go in on another cabin.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our cabin is full but we could use our cabin for a bbq or potluck type deal if everyone wanted.

I heard a couple people are staying at the Gosh Dam Place. I stayed there last year. It's nice and clean and fairly inexpensive the only drawback is the drive each day. If I remember right it was 20 or 30 miles.

If I can be any help in getting something organized feel free to post here or pm me.

Dixons number is 1-800-362-7298. I don't know if they have anything available but maybe they have some smaller cabins for just a couple guys?

I really hope this event can still be put together. As Archery Sniper said me, him, both Dealers, and Mollie will be there no matter what.

The event is still going on! I will be there with laska, and we will run it as we were going to before. SO, with that in mind, i am just trying to get a head count to see how many people we will have there for the weekend.

SO if you can please let me know if you are coming or not so we can get a head count!

if anyone needs a place to stay let me know. we have a cabin about 15 miles from 3rd river with 5 beds & a couch. its warm & dry with gas power. i cant be there until friday night but we leave it open. i just need someone that i know on hso to vouch for you before i tell you where it's at. anyone who still needs a place to stay send me an email or pm me. jeff_lynch55 at yahoo dot com

if anyone needs a place to stay let me know. we have a cabin about 15 miles from 3rd river with 5 beds & a couch. its warm & dry with gas power. i cant be there until friday night but we leave it open. i just need someone that i know on hso to vouch for you before i tell you where it's at. anyone who still needs a place to stay send me an email or pm me. jeff_lynch55 at yahoo dot com

Thats an awesome offer fishuhalik!

Look forward to meeting you up there. It's going to be a great time.