• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

All WCHA team

scsavre

Big cups, nothing but the 20 oz mug that has a 2D chocolate lab picture on it for me. Fleet Farm special. Oh and like an 1oz of that coffee mate french vanila stuff. I am getting kind of girly with this flavored stuff.

I just checked UNO's Freshman class numbers. Ahh UNO is for real, and they are going to be for a few years. 7 fresh guys that have 10 or more points, 3 of which have 20 or more and 2 d-men with 10 or more.

I predict as long as UNO has the coaching staff they will be another program like Denver. I have to admit I'm a little surprise they have adjusted to the WCHA in its first year. Give credit to Trev Alberts UNO athletic director. He landed Blais got them in the WCHA with a new hockey arena. Nobody say UNO doing this.

Frattin was the foregone conclusion for player of the year. I won't argue against him because the numbers speak for themselves. If you look beyond the numbers, it's hard to look past Mike Connolly. The guy just flat out works on both sides of the ice and has a level of competition that is extremely rare. If he was 2-3 inches taller, he would dominate.

Dell for goalie, okay I guess. Just not a standout #1 at that position this year. He's had a good year though.

Genoway is pretty good at D, again some of it goes beyond the numbers. I won't argue that selection.

As to rookie class for UMD, JT will be here for awhile. I've said it before, I'd be VERY surprised if Justin Faulk comes back next year. I think he's a rental that will be moving on.