• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

State Sticker?

cliffy

Quick question. I went for a ride this afternoon and my MN State registration sticker fell off. Not my numbers..but the little sticker that the state sends ya. I still have one on the other side of the sled so that is good. Can a person buy a duplicate? I went to the MN DVS/DNR websites and couldn't find my answer...I could only find info on registering or renewing. Anyone else ever had this problem. Thanks.

Cliffy

From https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/?id=84.8205

"Subd. 6.Duplicate state trail stickers.The commissioner and agents shall issue a duplicate sticker to persons whose sticker is lost or destroyed using the process established under section 97A.405, subdivision 3, and rules promulgated thereunder. The fee for a duplicate state trail sticker is $2, with an issuing fee of 50 cents."

Up to you if you want to do it or not since you still have one.....

For the state registration sticker (not trail permit sticker) you should probably call the local DMV licensing office and see what they say. They can help you as I buy all my licenses there. I'm guessing they would have to print a new one out for you with the correct info on it or issue both new ones?

Yeah, its just the state sticker...not the trail permit or the registration numbers. I hate calling the DMV...they are always so busy. I just may run up there tomorrow on my lunch break and see what they say. Thanks ChuckN