• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Recap for the 7th GTG!!!!

bassNspear

It was a great time on the water today! The people that are here were able to get out on the lake and get all the houses set up! Boone had the time to spear today as we were always running a bit late, but it's a awesome feeling to know were all ready to go in the morning!

I will have updates over the course of the day! If you still wanta come up and hang out with us, please let me know!!

There is only one word that can describe this event "FABULOUS!!!!!!

The 7th annual GTG is over! Congrats to Elwood for first place! Andy took second and Glenn too third in the decoy give away by Laska.

Congrats to BNS for being the 1st annual poker champion! Mrs. Laska was a close second until she was called on a all in! She was still happy to know she beat her husband who took third! Thank you to merk for giving away decoys to the winners!

I personaly want to thank everyone that came to hang out with us over the course of the weekend! It was alot if fun to hang out and have a great time! This spearing fourm would not be what it is without the support of all of you! Thank you to Laska Decoys for setting up the resort and for giving away decoys not only to the winners, but also to the kids that were here as well!

Thanks again to everyone, and I will get the information up soon for the 8th annual spearing GTG. Lake TBA!

gotta say it was a blast, even if i did only get third! laughlaugh congrats to the nord lord.........AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. that 3rd rivers got me hooked for a repeat trip. great company! dakota had a blast also!!!! wants to know when he can go again. said he was the perch lord! gringrin

YES this was a FAAABULUOS time grin I had a great time and in true fasion of the GTG's the food was great and the commarodery was even better than ever.

I did retain the title of Lord Lord but I was given a run or it.

Speacial thanks goes to Dixon Lake Resort for haveig us and Laskas Decoys for donating the decoys for the awards also thanks goes to BNS,Laska for stting this thing up.

As for the everything tool gotta do what ya gotta do I still thanks BNS for the picture now it gives me a reson to show everyone the pic of you in your Jammies laugh

It was really great meet and see everyone some new and some old doesnt matter we all share the same passion of spearing.

Glenn we could dub him as the Prince of Perch

Until the next GTG just remember WHO is the NORD LORD grin

YES this was a FAAABULUOS time grin I had a great time and in true fasion of the GTG's the food was great and the commarodery was even better than ever.

I did retain the title of Lord Lord but I was given a run or it.

Speacial thanks goes to Dixon Lake Resort for haveig us and Laskas Decoys for donating the decoys for the awards also thanks goes to BNS,Laska for stting this thing up.

As for the everything tool gotta do what ya gotta do I still thanks BNS for the picture now it gives me a reson to show everyone the pic of you in your Jammies laugh

It was really great meet and see everyone some new and some old doesnt matter we all share the same passion of spearing.

Glenn we could dub him as the Prince of Perch

Until the next GTG just remember WHO is the NORD LORD grin

yea that be cool. the prince of perch pulled a fast one i heard. dropped him off at hie great grandmas on my ex's side. i kinda felt bad for him seein i aced him out so i gave him the trophy, so he proceeds to tell them he got it. i gotta talk to that boy! laughlaughgrin

It was the most fun i've ever had spearing. My spearing buddy Mollie has not stopped looking at or talking about the 4 decoys she got. Thanks to everyone for making us all feel so welcome. Special thanks to Heidi Laska for taking such good care of Mollie.

I can't wait until the next gtg!

MJ, it looked like mollie was having the time of her life this weekend. Its always awesome to see kids come to these events and just take it all in. It was awesome that she was there, and hopefully she will be able to come to more and more as the time goes along!

Glenny, dont you have something to do today?????????

Now to get my truck fixed and head back up to get my trailer and four wheeler. Wheel bearing started going bad when I pulled out from the lake. Made it to Hill City but could'nt go any further. Luckily I have a friend in Hill City that I could leave my gear with. A buddy came up with a trailer to get me and my truck.

It was a late night.

Now to get my truck fixed and head back up to get my trailer and four wheeler. Wheel bearing started going bad when I pulled out from the lake. Made it to Hill City but could'nt go any further. Luckily I have a friend in Hill City that I could leave my gear with. A buddy came up with a trailer to get me and my truck.

It was a late night.

SO, thats why you where pulled over? man should flagged me down, i coulda taken the wheeler off your hands, er helped ya out!!!!!!!!!