• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What I do in my free time... hahaha

Laska

So I wanted a leader for holding my spoons and such for the HBS, and I wanted some extra flash so I added a clevis and small blade on the leader itself and added red hardware for a blood effect... Also I put together 3 spoons much like what were posted by I believe elwood or merk last year for the HBS. Needless to say Im way tooo excited for the GTG!!!

2010-12-14184053.jpg

I also got done with my first cheater decoy-pink and black... IT IS SWEET!!!

2010-12-14191707.jpg

2010-12-14191747.jpg

Sweet-I need to get me a HBS, were are you guys getting them? Is it a make yourself kind if thing? I have an old 18 volt drill motor out in the garage but I would need to slow it down a bit.

Thorne bros. store on this site has the mini teaser. That is what I bought but have not used it yet.

I have several bear creek decoys-always looking for ways to bring in the snot rockets. I was checking out merks old thread, might have to make a version of it for myself with some improvements. Maybe use an rc car motor with a remote speed control.

leader with beads n blade-I made my own, if you tell me ya want one Ill make one for ya just like mine.

The HBS I made and merk gave me his and I used the motor for mine, I tried a hi speed motor outta an old hand power drill and it went way to fast, so merk gave me his. You can buy one but its less exspensive to make one if you have the time.

Bear creeks are only good when their down BNS's hole... I used to use them but mine are better.......... yeah enough said.... cool

hate to say it but i'm on BNS side with this............aint nuttin wrong with bear creek dekes, afte all you are dealin with the "original" nord lord. whistlewhistlegrinlaugh AND laska i'd look into those hooks on that deke, not real sure if thats kosher??????

hate to say it but i'm on BNS side with this............aint nuttin wrong with bear creek dekes, afte all you are dealin with the "original" nord lord. whistlewhistlegrinlaugh AND laska i'd look into those hooks on that deke, not real sure if thats kosher??????

lmao yeah maybe, but it may surprise a few pike!