• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone want to rent me their bird launcher for a day?

MuleShack

Just taking a shot here...

With the cost of these things, not sure if i want to buy one for a short training period.

The hunt club I joined dont have any to use.

I live in the south metro and would be glad to pay someone a rental fee to use a launcher for a day. If you are in the south metro I could come and pick up.

muleshack at hotmail if interested.

I have two remote ones that you are welcome to. No fee needed. Haven't used them in a couple years, it would be nice to see someone using them. I'm in the North Metro however....let me know. I will be in Channhassan on Friday.

this is real nice to see thank you setterguy you just made my work day much better!!

dog people are the best

Jeff Krop

I have two remote ones that you are welcome to. No fee needed. Haven't used them in a couple years, it would be nice to see someone using them. I'm in the North Metro however....let me know. I will be in Channhassan on Friday.

Thanks Setterguy,

I would like to take you up on that. This week is booked for me yet, I wouldn't be able to get out with the dog until next week Thurs or Friday. If you email me your phone # maybe we could work something out.

Thanks again.

Steve